My Storms keeps crashing
Modified on: Fri, 26 Jun, 2020 at 6:51 PM
We understand that you are facing difficulties running the app smoothly. No worries as you can try these steps below to see if it helps.
1. Our Storms app supports Android version 6.0 and above. Please ensure your OS is at least 6.0 and above.
2. Check your device capacity, please make sure that you have a minimum of 2 GB to support our app to run smoothly. If the capacity is not enough, you can try uninstalling apps that you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing) videos or pictures files from your device. Close any other unused background apps.
3. Clean up the cache from your device.
4. Please make sure Storms app is updated (You can check our latest version from Google Play).
5. Check the stability of your internet connection.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.